AVN Arogya Drakshadi Kashayam Tablets is solid form of Drakshadi kashaya. It is a hepatoprotective.
AVN Arogya Drakshadi Kashayam Tablets Ingredients:
- Draksha – dry grapes
- Madhuka – Madhuca longifolia
- Yashtimadhu – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Lodhra – Symplocos racemosa
- Kashmari – Gmelina arborea
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Amla – Emblica officinalis
- Hribera – Coleus zeylanicus
- Padmakesara – Nelumbium speciosum
- Padmaka – Prunus cerasoides
- Mrinala – Nelumbium speciosum
- Usheera – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Parushaka – Phoenix famifera
- Chandana – Santalum album
- Jatipushpa – Jasminum sambac
It is added with 8 parts of water, boiled and reduced to quarter part, filtered.
AVN Arogya Drakshadi Kashayam Tablets Indications: Fever of vata, pitta origin, hangover due to alcohol overuse, tiredness, dizziness.
AVN Arogya Drakshadi Kashayam Tablets Dosage: 2-3 tablets, twice or thrice daily or as directed by the physician.