Benefits Of Vaidyaratnam Gandharvahasthadi Kashayam
Vaidyaratnam Gandharvahasthadi Kashayam is an ayurvedic medicine for Rheumatic ailments in general. A fine laxative.Is used to treat the diseases which are due to the imbalance of vata doshas. It is used in digestion problem like flatulence, anorexia and bloating etc.
- Used in Ayurvedic treatment of bloating.
- Has cleansing effect over intestines.
- Develops appetite.
- It helps to relieve anorexia.
- This is good for a harmless purge at all times. Physicians use this for purging if necessary in Dhara and other courses involving pathya.
- Its special characteristic is that though purging is contraindicated in vata, this is not so.
- A purging with this quickly controls backache and other vata ailments.