Kerala Ayurveda I- Clear 10D
Optimal Eye Care for Diabetics
I- Clear 10D Tablet is a proprietary formulation contains XanMax® (Lutein & Zeaxanthin), Methylcobalamin, Turmeric & Triphala, specially developed that helps reduce the risk of developing Diabetic Retinopathy.
I- Clear 10D Tablet helps
- Reduces progression of diabetic retinopathy
- Reduces retinal oxidative stress and inflammation
- Improves MPOD (Macular Pigment Optical Density) and Visual acuity
- Increases contrast sensitivity and foveal thickness
- Insulate retinal nerve fibers in turn reduce optic nerve damage
Kerala Ayurveda I- Clear 10D Composition:
Each I-CLEARTM 10D tablet contains
i-Clear 10D ensures eye care for diabetics
Those who are undergoing ayurvedic eye treatment for eye problems would find i-Clear 10D an excellent treatment option. Those who are diabetic and are undergoing optic nerve damage treatment in Ayurveda can use i-clear 10D to help in quick treatment.
i-Clear 10D is a proprietary medicine from Kerala Ayurveda that is helpful for ayurvedic eye care. It is the best ayurvedic medicine for eyes and can be of great help in ensuring eye health and prevent eye problems and disease.
The uses of i-Clear 10D include:
- It is an ayurvedic medicine for diabetic retinopathy and has ingredients that help in slowing down the progress of this eye disease.
- Its ingredients help to reduce oxidative stress that can weaken the retina
- It helps to alleviate problems related to inflammation of the eyes.
- It has carotenoids that are helpful in improving visual acuity.
- It is shown to help in improving foveal thickness, which helps in improving vision, especially in low light.
The optic nerves can be insulated by taking this medicine. It helps to prevent the problem of optic nerve disease and damage.
Kerala Ayurveda I-Clear 10D Ingredients
The ayurvedic ingredients used by Kerala Ayurveda to make i-Clear 10D include the following:
- Turmeric is Curcuma longa, known as Haldi or Haridra.
- It is helpful in removing toxins.
- It is one of the excellent remedies for diabetes and helps in reducing blood sugar levels.
- It is an anti-atherosclerotic and can help to remove blood vessel blockage.
- It is very useful in alleviating eye disorders and improving eye health.
- Jhandu is Tagetes erecta, known as marigold or genda phool.
- It has antimicrobial properties that help in treating eye infections.
- It is one of the medicines used for eye care.
- Triphala is one of the most famous ayurvedic medicines.
- This is a compound containing three phalas or fruits.
- It contains Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki.
- Amalaki is Emblica officinalis, popularly known as Amla or gooseberry.
- Haritaki is Terminalia chebula and Bibhitaki is Terminalia bellerica.
- The three fruits are blended together to form the churna known as Triphala.
- Charaka writes about Triphala and says that one who consumes this daily may live for a hundred years.
- Triphala is an antioxidant and helps to reduce oxidative stress, especially in the eyes.
- It is extremely helpful for those with diabetes and helps in reducing blood sugar levels.
- It helps to improve eye health and is the best eye care medicine.
The eyes allow us to see the world. They are one of the most precious body organs, which if lost, are lost forever. It is very important to take care of our eyes to ensure they are in good health. Apart from vision problems, which can be corrected easily; there are many other problems that could affect the eye. Diabetic retinopathy is a major risk faced by those having diabetes. This can lead to a complete loss of vision. The optic nerve connects the eye to the brain and damage to this nerve may cause vision loss. It is important to take proper care of the eye and get tested regularly to prevent serious eye problems.
Causes of diabetic retinopathy and optic nerve problems
Diabetic retinopathy is one of the serious manifestations of high blood sugar levels. Excess and uncontrolled blood sugar can block the blood vessels that connect to the retina in the eye. As a result, the blood supply gets cut off. The eye tries to grow new blood vessels, which don’t grow well due to the blockage. This can lead to leakage of blood into the retina.
When this is not treated, the symptoms may get aggravated. Blood vessels can get completely closed off. New blood vessels begin to grow in an abnormal way. This may increase pressure within the eye and damage the optic nerve, causing glaucoma.
The abnormal tissues may even cause the retina to detach from the eye. This can cause vision problems and even complete loss of vision.
The optic nerve in the eye can get inflamed due to infection and other reasons like sclerosis. This can damage the optic nerve and affect proper vision. Sometimes, the fluid pressure in the eye can increase and this can cause a disease like glaucoma, where the optic nerve is damaged. It may cause vision loss.
Ayurveda’s view of eye problems
Diabetic retinopathy is referred to in Ayurveda as Drishtipatalagata roga. Pitta is the dosha that affects the eye leading to problems like diabetic retinopathy. Pitta Prakriti, seasonal changes, improper diet, stress, heredity, and excess blood sugar are factors that can vitiate Pitta. This affects the rakta dhatu and causes blockage in the blood vessels.
Once existing blood vessels are blocked, new blood vessels are formed. The new blood vessels are fragile and it may lead to problems in the retina.
In general, the eye is governed by a type of sub dosha, known as Alochaka pitta. This tends to get imbalanced with time, as a person ages. This is the reason why eye care is important. Proper care and alleviating pitta can help protect the eyes from ailments.
Proper eye care is important and helps to prevent eye problems.
Some of the important things to take care of are:
- Reading in proper light and not in darkness.
- Avoiding direct exposure to sunlight.
- Get 7 to 8 hours of sleep every day.
- Rubbing hands together for 10 seconds and covering the eye with the palm can help in keeping the eyes relaxed.
- Yoga Asanas are helpful in ensuring proper eye care.
- Those working with computers need to blink regularly to prevent dry eyes.
- Including Vitamin A in the diet (carrot, turnip greens, sweet potato, and spinach) and being hydrated by drinking sufficient water is good for the eyes.
- The most important thing to do is to keep blood sugar levels under control by following a strict diet. Regular exercise is important.
- Washing the eyes with lukewarm water early in the morning is beneficial.
- Drinking boiled fennel seed water is helpful in eye care.
1. Can it be used to reduce eye stress?
I-Clear 10 can be used to reduce eye stress and help find relief from eye-related discomforts like blurry vision, dry eyes, cataract, irritation of eyes and redness.
2. Is it available in any eye-drops?
Currently, I-Clear 10 is available in tablet form, and you can place an order for the same on Kerala Ayurveda’s website.
3. Does it help in reducing burning eye sensation?
Yes, the tablets include turmeric as a prominent ingredient. Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, and it’s quite useful in alleviating any eye disorders while promoting eye health.
4. How can this product help in controlling diabetes?
The I-Clear 10 tablets contain ingredients that can help stabilize sugar levels that can prevent blockage of blood vessels due to excess sugar production.
5. Which Diabetes Type person can consume this product?
This tablet can help patients with diabetic retinopathy. It is a major risk faced by patients due to excess sugar production that can block the blood vessels that connect to the retina, if the symptoms are not treated immediately then it can cause major problems in the future. Patients who suffer from either Type 1 or 2 diabetes can consume this product. However, you should consult with your doctor before starting this medication.