Kerala Ayurveda Imugest Tablet
Ayurvedic Medicine for Low Immunity
Kerala Ayurveda’s Imugest Tablet is an ideal herbal preparation with anti-oxidant and free radical scavenging properties. It is an antioxidant tablet that is effective in the treatment of immune-deficient conditions for those who are aging as well as for those who experience issues due to physiological imbalances. Additional benefits of Imugest tablet are:
- It helps to improve the body immunity
- It aids in limiting degenerative disabilities
- It is an antioxidant tablet for the whole body
- Contains herbs that have powerful immunomodulatory properties
Low Immunity - An Overview
Low immune function refers to an underactive and poorly performing immune system. The immune system’s prime function is to protect the body against infection. It is the body’s network of cells and organs that function to fight off infections. Weaknesses in the immune system can be either congenital, meaning an individual is born with them or acquired, caused by outside factors. An individual with decreased immunity is at an increased risk for infections and illnesses.
Low Immunity Symptoms
The most common manifesting signs and symptoms of an impaired or inadequately working immune system are:
- Chronic and frequent infections
- Fungal and bacterial infections, allergic reactions, and benign growths in the body
- Experiencing recurrent infections is a vital sign of a weak immune system
- Constant fatigue, tiredness, and lethargy
- Insomnia, depression, and dark circles under the eyes also signify that one is suffering from a weakened immune system
Causes of a Weakened Immune System
The health of the immune system is greatly impacted by an individual’s emotional state, level of stress, lifestyle, dietary habits, and nutritional status. Nutrient deficiency is the most frequent cause of a depressed immune system.
Stress, emotional upheaval, lifestyle irregularities, poor dietary habits, and inadequate nutritional intake have a grave impact on the immune mechanism. A number of conditions can result in an insufficiently functioning immune system, including:
- Nutrient insufficiency
- HIV infection
- Transplant surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Low WBC count (Neutropenia)
- Using anti-rejection drugs
- Advancing age: Aging also appears to have a negative impact on immunity.
- Congenital Immunodeficiency: A defect or mutation in any one of these components can lead to a congenital immunodeficiency, also referred to as a primary immunodeficiency
- Immunodeficiency Due to Malnutrition
- Deficiency in certain vitamins and minerals can lead to decreased immune system function.
- Stress has been shown to modulate the function of immunologic signaling molecules, but this effect varies greatly from one individual to another.
- Exposure to extreme environmental conditions, such as space flight, high altitudes, and ionizing radiation, can impair the body’s normal ability to fight off infections as well.
An Ayurvedic Approach
Ayurveda is an age-old Indian practice of traditional medicine that involves extensive use of herbs and herbal preparations that are known to treat various illnesses and disorders. Ayurveda is the “science of life” and hence differs principally and fundamentally from modern medicine. Ayurveda defines health as “the equilibrium of the three biological humors or the doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha), seven dhatus, agni and a state of pleasure or happiness of the soul, senses and the mind”. Ayurveda is not about suppressing symptoms, but about addressing the root cause of imbalances in the body.
According to Ayurveda, Immunity is also connected to Ojas which literally means ‘vigor'. It is an Ayurvedic concept which refers to a state where all bodily systems function at their optimal levels so that the body remains healthy and immune towards diseases. When maintained at an appropriate level its beneficial qualities are seen in the luster of the eyes, the strength of the body, suppleness of the limbs, resistance to disease, efficient digestion, potent fertility, vital energy and lucidity of the mind. However, in the body, Ojas is extremely subtle and elusive but in the Ayurvedic tradition, Ojas has everything to do with immunity. It is said that the strength of one’s Ojas determines which factors and influences—whether internal or external—cause disease in each individual.
There are three types of immunity (vyaadhiksamatva or bala) in Ayurveda:
- Sahaja Bala comes from the parents and is inherited and so its effect will be at the chromosomal level. As this immunity is inherited, there is not much an individual can do except to pacify the defects through various modalities of Ayurveda.
- Kalaja Bala is the sort of immunity one acquires over a period of time. It is comparable to the concept of acquired immunity in modern medicine.
- Yuktikruta Bala represents immunity gained by adopting the right diet, lifestyle and medicines.
Ayurveda focuses on encouraging individuals to increase their immunity through natural means.
- Antioxidant tablets
- Antioxidant tablets for skin
- Antioxidant tablet uses
- Best antioxidant tablets for skin
- Antioxidant vitamins tablet.
- What are the other benefits of Imugest Tablet?
Kerala Ayurveda’s Imugest Tablets contain ingredients that are known for their anti-oxidant properties and the ability to scavenge free radicals. Other benefits they provide are:
- Improving immunity
- Limits degenerative disabilities
- Consists of antioxidants that benefit the whole body
- Includes herbs that are powerful boosters for the immune system
- How can Imugest Tablet help in curing Insomnia?
Insomnia is one of the common symptoms that indicate you have weak immunity. Imugest tablets can help strengthen your immune system and in the process aid in regulating your sleep patterns.
- Does it help in curing infections?
Yes, the Imugest Tablet by Kerala Ayurveda helps strengthen your immune system so that it can protect the body against any infections. The body needs to have a healthy network of cells and organs so that it can fend off infections. If the immune system is weak, you are at risk of contracting various illnesses and infections.
- Can it cure fatigue?
Constant fatigue, lethargy, and tiredness are prominent signs of a weak immune system. Stress, an unhealthy lifestyle, poor diet, and inadequate nutrition are some of the major reasons for a weak immune system and lethargy. Since Imugest Tablets are consumed to strengthen the immune system, they can help overcome fatigue as well.