AVN Arogya Indukantham kashayam Tablets Description: is an Ayurvedic medicine in water decoction form. It is mainly used in treating fever and abdominal disorders. It is also known as Indukantam kashayam.
AVN Arogya Indukantham Kashayam Tablet Benefits:
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of fever.
- It relieves abdominal bloating, gaseous distention, gulma.
- It relieves abdominal pain, improves digestion.
- It is nourishing in nature, improves strength and immunity. The name signifies this makes one as handsome as moon.
- Useful in stomach pain, nausea (vomiting sensation)
- Chronic gastritis, GERD, gastric and duodenal ulcer
AVN Arogya Indukantham Kashayam Tablet Dosage:
- 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
- Dosage of such kashayam tablet is – 2 tablets 2 times a day before food or as directed by doctor.
- Indukantham syrup dose is quite similar to Kashayam dose.
- It is also available in tablet form.
AVN Arogya Indukantham Kashayam Tablet Side Effects:
- There are no recorded side effects of this product in the said dose.
- In very high dose, it may worsen gastritis.