Kerala Ayurveda Pilogest Capsule
Combat Piles and Fistula, Naturally
Pilogest Capsule is an effective proprietary oral supplement for piles, bleeding piles, and fistula. It helps reduce bleeding, inflammation, associated pain and discomfort. The Phyto-ingredients of Pilogest™, besides arresting bleeding piles, also helps improve digestion and promote natural bowel evacuation, preventing constipation.
Kerala Ayurveda Pilogest Capsule Composition:
Each PILOGESTTM CAPSULE is prepared out of:
Group Extracts Of –
- Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica) …………80 mg
- Surana (Amorphophallus dubis) …………80 mg
- Puti Karanja (Holoptelea integrifolia) …………20 mg
- Citraka (Plumbago zeylanica) …………50 mg
Exracts Of –
- Kanchanara (Bauhinia variegata) …………80 mg
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul)…………80 mg
Powders. Of –
- Triphala (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia belerica and Terminalia chebula)…………….60 mg
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) ………30 mg.
Pilogest Capsule is an ayurvedic supplement that helps in the treatment of piles, bleeding piles, and fistula. It helps reduce bleeding, inflammation, associated pain and discomfort. The Phyto-ingredients of Pilogest™, besides arresting bleeding piles, also helps improve digestion and promote natural bowel evacuation, preventing constipation.
Piles capsules are an integral part of piles treatment in Ayurveda. Ayurveda, a type of alternative medicine that dates back to about 3000 years, originated in India and is now practised all over the world. It ascribes the cause of most disorders to an imbalance in doshas.
There are three types of doshas or body types - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Each of them symbolises a specific element, i.e. fire for Pitta, air for Vata, and water for Kapha. Every person has a dominant dosha and shows physical and emotional characteristics that correspond to that dosha.
Ayurveda aims to attain a balance of all the three doshas. A healthy life means that all the doshas are perfectly balanced. This can be achieved through a combination of diet and lifestyle changes and herbal medicines.
Piles, fistula, and fissures are a common problem among many people. There are several Ayurvedic medicines for piles that you can choose from. Before we move onto the treatment by Ayurveda for piles, let’s first understand what piles are in the first place.
Piles, also known as haemorrhoids, are basically swollen veins located around the anus and the rectum. They occur when some veins in the anal region become dilated. The swelling causes blood to collect which causes veins to move outwards around the rectal and anal tissues causing a lot of pain and discomfort.
Not all haemorrhoids are visible. The ones which are visible, look like red or discoloured lumps. Moreover, they aren’t always serious and you may not even notice them. Studies claim that only 5% of people suffer from haemorrhoids with any noticeable symptoms and an even lower percentage require treatment. However, they aren’t uncommon since studies have found out that every three of four adults suffer from piles at one point or the other in their lives.
There can be classified into several categories:
- Internal Haemorrhoids - These form in your rectum and are rarely visible since they are located deep inside your anus. They are normally not serious and go away without any intervention. They can become a problem when they become prolapsed haemorrhoid.
- Prolapsed Haemorrhoid - These occur when internal haemorrhoids dilate and come out of your anus. Prolapsed haemorrhoids can be graded into four types based on their severity from Grade I to IV. They are visible as red lumps outside your anus.
- External Haemorrhoid - They occur out of your anus and can be seen as lumps on your anal surface. They are not much of an issue unless they cause pain and obstruct daily activities.
- Thrombosed Haemorrhoids - These occur when there is a blood clot (thrombosis) inside the haemorrhoid tissue. These can be severe and cause pain, itchiness, and swelling.
Ayurveda makes three classifications of haemorrhoids as per doshas:
- People with a dominance of Vata may suffer from black coloured haemorrhoids with a lot of pain.
- People with a dominance of Pitta can experience inflamed, bleeding haemorrhoids including fever and diarrhoea.
- People with a Kapha dominance may suffer from slippery and white haemorrhoids with poor digestion.
As per Ayurveda, piles are known as “Arsh” or “Arsha” which means enemy. It determines the cause of this enemy to be a lot of reasons such as diet, lifestyle, Ayurvedic medicines for piles, and massage. It also mentions constipation to be one of the prime causes of piles or haemorrhoids. That’s why there are several Ayurvedic medicines for constipation which helps to nip the problem in the bud.
There can be many causes of haemorrhoids. According to medical science, haemorrhoids can be caused due to:
- Strain as a result of bowel movements
- Chronic diarrhoea and constipation
- Sitting for a long period in the toilet
- Anal intercourse
- A low-fibre diet
- Regular heavy lifting
The risk of haemorrhoids increases with age. This is because the tissues in your anus and rectum become weak as you age. It also happens during pregnancy when the weight of the foetus puts pressure on the anal region.
Some of the complications that can come with haemorrhoids are:
- Strangulated haemorrhoid
- Blood clot
There are several symptoms of haemorrhoids:
- Thrombosed Haemorrhoids
- Severe pain
- External Haemorrhoids
- Itching or irritation
- Pain or discomfort
- Internal Haemorrhoids
- Bleeding without pain during bowel movements
- A prolapsed haemorrhoid causing pain or irritation
There are several options available for the treatment of piles in Ayurveda. The different kinds of holistic approaches to Ayurvedic treatment for haemorrhoids include herbal remedies, lifestyles and diet changes, and Ayurvedic medicines for haemorrhoids. The treatment is dependent on your dominant dosha and your overall health.
The different approaches towards haemorrhoid treatment in Ayurveda are:
- Herbal remedies or Kshara
- Surgical intervention or Sastra Chikitsa
- Cauterisation or Agnikarma
One of the Ayurvedic medicine for piles from Kerala Ayurveda is the Pilogest Capsule. This Ayurvedic tablet for piles is helpful in treating bleeding, non-bleeding, internal, and external haemorrhoids.
The composition of these Ayurvedic tablets for constipation and piles are:
- Lajjalu (Mimosa Pudica)
- Surana (Amorphophallus Dubis)
- Puti Karanja (Holoptelea Integrifolia)
- Citraka (Plumbago Zeylanica)
- Kanchanara (Bauhinia Variegata)
- Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul)
- Triphala (Emblica Officinalis, Terminalia Belerica and Terminalia Chebula)
- Haridra (Curcuma Longa)
The Pilogest Capsule are piles capsules that help in reducing the haemorrhoids mass and stopping the bleeding. They are the ideal Ayurvedic medicine that can help manage and treat bleeding piles because they help in reducing the inflammation of the mucous membrane that helps reduce rectal bleeding, pain, chronic constipation, and itching which are the main symptoms of haemorrhoids.
There are several ways Pilogest Capsules can help with the Ayurvedic treatment for chronic constipation:
- Helps in treating fissures
- Helps in treating bleeding piles
- Helps in treating non-bleeding piles
If you’re looking for an ayurvedic way to manage piles and constipation, Pilogest Capsules can help provide relief.