AVN Arogya Rasnadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Rasnadi Kwath kashaya, kwatha etc. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurvedic practice.
AVN Arogya Rasnadi Kashayam Benefits:
- It is widely in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
AVN Arogya Rasnadi Kashayam Dose:
- The dose is 12 – 24 ml, before food, at about 6 – 7am and 6 – 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- While administering, Saindhava Lavana (Rock salt), Long pepper or sugar is usually added to the kashayam in a quantity of 1 – 3 grams per dose.
- Light food is to be taken. No body movement is allowed.
- Bathe every 3rd or 4th day in water boiled with Kokilaksha and rub Rasnadi churnam over the crown immediately.
- Use Balaguluchyadi for the head and Pinda tailam for body.
Adjuvants: Ksheerabala or Dhanwantaram tailas [avratti] or ghee.
Rasnadi Kashaya Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.