AVN Arogya Tiktakam Kashayam Tablet is an Ayurvedic medicine used to treatment of skin diseases and blood detoxification. It is herbal decoction. It is also available in Kashayam tablet form.
AVN Arogya Tiktakam Kashayam Tablet Benefits:
- It is used in skin diseases like herpes, psoriasis, infective skin conditions, dermatitis, abscess, sinuses.
- It is also used to treat fistula tracts, non healing wounds.
- It is used in infection of digestive system.
- It is also used to treat leucorrhoea.
- Burning sensation in stomach, thirst, giddiness, anemia and insanity.
- Doctors also prescribe this for the treatment of Hemorrhoids, especially when there is infection.
AVN Arogya Tiktakam Kashayam Tablet Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects of this medicine.
- People with diabetes should take this medicine under medical supervision.
Tiktakam Kashayam Dosage:
- This medicine is formulated based on the herbs of a ghee preparation called as Tiktakam ghritam.
- 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
- Kashayam tablet dosage is – 2 tablets 2 times a day before food or as directed by doctor.
Adjuvant:Honey or Katukarohini (Picrorrhiza kurroa)