TULSI Chyawanprash - ORGANIC INDIA:
Delicious and nutritious, is made from wild forest antioxidant-rich fruits including Amalaki, and 38 healing herbs using the traditional Ayurvedic recipe. Chyawanprash is rejuvenating, energizing, boosts the immune system and rich in Vitamin C. Chyawanprash supports digestion, absorption of nutrients and is so abundant in nutritional properties, it is known as “The Elixir of Life.”
Chyawanprash can be spread on wholesome breads or crackers, added to smoothies, or as a healthy snack just eaten right out of the jar with a spoon! Traditionally in India, it is stirred into a warm glass of milk. It is naturally sweet, using mineral-rich gur (organic cane juice that has been slowly reduced to a thick syrup, somewhat like maple syrup) and organic honey, and has that authentic taste of the spices of India. Goes great with a cup of Tulsi: Tulsi Original, Tulsi Chai Masala, and Tulsi Red Chai.
- Supports digestion of food
- Balances stomach acids
- A rich source of vitamin C which strengthens the immune system and speeds healing
- Smoothes heart function
- Nourishes brain cells and improves coordination and memory
- Maintains moisture balance in the lungs
- Supports liver function to purify the blood and eliminate toxins
- Eases occasional constipation and promotes elimination without taxing the urinary system
- Improves skin complexion and increases the absorption of calcium
- Organic Chywanprash is a perfect blend of Ayurvedic Herbs
- It improves liver function.