Kerala Ayurveda Aswagandhadi Lehyam
Have you ever felt weak and lacked the stamina to do physical work? This could be due to weakness or could be because of compromised immunity. A weak immune system can be a serious problem and can make you feel ill frequently. When your immunity is down, not only do you feel weak but also you can find yourself susceptible to viruses and pathogens. Another common problem faced by men is a lack of sexual vigor that affects their relationships.
The solution to all these is to build up vigor and vitality. This can be done by following the wellness approach that Ayurveda offers. The Ayurvedic approach recommends the use of a proper diet and lifestyle changes to boost strength and stamina. Along with this, wellness products containing Ayurvedic herbs can be very helpful in boosting immunity. This can provide multiple health benefits including better resistance to diseases, increased sexual vigor, and increased stamina to do work. A product like Aswagandhi Lehyam can help boost vitality and vigor.
Aswagandhadi Lehyam is an Ayurvedic formulation that is prepared as per the ancient Ayurveda texts. This is a jam-like mixture of potent herbs that are used in traditional medicine to enhance strength and stamina. It is a natural supplement that can aid those who are looking to regain their strength as well as those who wish to bulk up. It is a great choice for people who are wary of popular supplements and who are looking for bodybuilding and strengthening aid through natural ingredients. The herbs used in this supplement have been used for centuries as a part of Ayurvedic compositions for bodybuilding.
Ashwagandha Lehyam Uses
As per Ayurveda, Ashwagandha Lehyam benefits those who are looking to build their strength and vitality. It contains ingredients used for the Ayurvedic treatment of those who need to regain their strength and stamina after a debilitating illness. Sometimes after a major illness just eating a healthy diet may not be enough to quickly recover one’s vitality and energy. A supplement with an entirely natural composition helps the person to recover more quickly. Aswagandhadi or Ashwagandha Lehyam uses Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng as its main ingredient.
While ginseng is universally considered a powerful product to increase strength, taking Indian ginseng is more beneficial. Indian ginseng increases stamina, improves sexual vigor, helps in reducing stress, and can even help reduce blood sugar levels. This Ayurvedic herb is used with other herbs to prepare Ashwagandha Lehyam. The multiple benefits of Ashwagandha Lehyam make it a useful health supplement to consume.
Kerala Ayurveda’s Aswagandhadi Lehyam is one healthy approach that helps improve metabolism rate, one of the most important factors responsible for variations in body weight. It can help boost immunity and contains ingredients known to provide relief from neuromuscular conditions. The idea is to increase muscle strength, physical endurance, stamina, vitality, rejuvenate tissues, etc so that you feel the best of your health. Ashwagandhadi lehyam benefits those who pair its intake with other lifestyle and dietary factors. One must be sure to have a dietary intake that is rich in nutrition and in sufficient quantity to support and nourish the body. The person’s eating habits and lifestyle must also be conducive to sustaining a good metabolism. This would mean eating food that is freshly prepared and warm.
Kerala Ayurveda Ashwagandha Lehyam Ingredients:
The common ingredients used in the making of ayurvedic lehyam and ayurvedic tonic for increasing metabolism include:
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- This is a multi-purpose herb that is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of anxiety, insomnia, depression, immunity, weight loss, weight gain, and as a sexual stimulant
- According to Ayurveda, it has excellent anti-anxiety and anti-stress properties and reduces the effects of tiredness and fatigue and sustain vitality and energy levels throughout the day
- It's name refers to the strong horse-like smell that this herb has. Ashwa means horse and Gandha means smell. It also relates to its traditionally attributed ability to make one as strong as a horse
- This is a multi-purpose herb that is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of anxiety, insomnia, depression, immunity, weight loss, weight gain and as a sexual stimulant
- It is an Ayurvedic adaptogen that is used in folk medicine for strengthening and bodybuilding
Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Balances the three Doshas, particularly Kapha and Vata Doshas
- It is useful in Ayurvedic treatments of skin diseases, itching, sugar issues, urinary tract issues, digestive problems, respiratory problems, fever, excessive thirst, and burning sensation
- It is also used as a detoxifier to cleanse breast milk and improve sperm quality and quantity
- It is an Ayurvedic blood purifier, diaphoretic, demulcent, alterative, diuretic, and anti-pyretic
Jeera (Cuminum cyminum)
- According to Ayurveda, it is a digestive stimulant useful in treating digestive disorders and relieving bloating and gas
Madhusnuhi (Smilax China)
- Reduces all the three vitiated Doshas
- It is used in Ayurveda as an antimicrobial, appetite stimulant, carminative and in the Ayurvedic treatment of schizophrenia, syphilis, impotence and skin diseases
Draksha (Vitis vinifera)
- Helps balance Vata and Pitta Doshas
- In traditional medicine, it eases bowel movement, is helpful in controlling excessive bleeding and helps to reduce anxiety
- Excellent for Vata and Pitta vitiation
- It is used in Ayurveda as a carrier that absorbs all the qualities of the other ingredients without losing its own properties
- It is used as an antitoxic in Ayurvedic medicine that improves memory, intelligence, and digestion
- Ayurveda states that ghee easily crosses the blood-brain barrier and is, therefore, a good memory tonic Ayurvedic base that stimulates and strengthens the nervous system. When used on the skin, it easily penetrates into the tissues.
- Balances Kapha and Pitta Doshas
- It is an Ayurvedic catalyst that helps the medicines penetrate better
Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- It balances Kapha and Vata Doshas and increases the Pitta Dosha
- It is often added to tea and has a distinctive flavour
- It is kept in the mouth to freshen the breath and in cases of diarrhoea
- It is used in traditional medicine for its property of being a diuretic. This makes it useful in the Ayurvedic treatment of urinary issues.
- Due to its ability to balance the Kapha Dosha, it is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of cough, cold, asthma, productive cough and chronic ailments of the respiratory system
- It is used in traditional folk medicine systems to treat digestive issues. It is useful in Ayurvedic medicines for digestive issues to improve taste, relieve anorexia, gastritis, and burning sensation in the stomach. It is also useful in the treatment of piles and haemorrhoids.
- It is useful in medicines for the treatment of Vata Dosha related problems such as neuralgia, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, gastritis, indigestion and wind
- It is to be noted that Ayurveda states that the excessive usage of this herb can cause issues with fertility
- Traditional medicine uses this ingredient as a natural cardiotonic
- Balances the Vata and Pitta Doshas
- It is used in Ayurveda as a blood purifier
Sesame (Sesamum indicum)
- Sesame is known as Tila and is used as cooking oil, as well as an ingredient in cooking
- It balances vitiation in Kapha and Vata doshas
- It has Balakara property that helps to strengthen immunity and vigor
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Ginger is a common spice used at home for cooking
- It helps to balance vitiation in the Kapha dosha
- It helps to improve digestion, which in turn helps increase immunity
- It is Vrushya in nature and is used as an aphrodisiac to improve sexual stamina
Black gram (Phaseolus mungo)
- Black gram is a legume used in cooking (known as Urad dal) that offers health benefits
- It is a nerve tonic that helps to improve stamina and strength
- It is used in Ayurveda to treat cases of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- It helps to pacify imbalance in Vata dosha
- It is Balya in nature and helps to increase physical strength
- It is used to increase muscular bulk
- It is used to prepare products that relieve stress and rejuvenate the body
Kerala Ayurveda Ashwagandha Lehyam Dosage:
10 to 20 grams twice daily or as directed by a physician. Seek your ayurvedic physician’s advice before consuming this lehyam. Taking care of your immunity, health problems, and needs, they can guide you in the apt quantity to be taken.
How to increase metabolism with ayurvedic medicine?
Aswagandhadi Lehyam is a polyherbal semi-solid formulation of ayurvedic medicine with some rare herbs used in its making. It can help with the weight-gain regimen followed by those with extremely low weight due to poor metabolism.
Aswagandhadi Lehyam can help those who feel low in energy or have low stamina, muscle, and sexual strength. Since the revitalizing properties of Ashwagandha are known to trigger metabolism and immunity, this lehyam can help improve weight using natural ingredients.
Apart from this, this lehyam can also be consumed to help improve the quality of sleep, reduce chronic illnesses or pain arising out of these conditions.
Ashwagandhadi Lehyam works upon Vata and Kapha dosha of the body. By elevating the levels of Kapha, this lehyam helps promote healthy weight gain and works as an Ayurvedic medicine for muscle strength.
Strengthening - Ayurvedic View
To strengthen the body, digestion must be excellent. The three Doshas also must be balanced. When lifestyle practices are good and the person takes herbs that have the ability to penetrate and rejuvenate the body tissues they become strong. The metabolism has to be kept at its best to burn unhealthy fat and get more nutrients out of the food intake.
Ayurveda states that diet is very important for good health. An improper diet can lead to weakened digestion. The end product of digestion is Ojas, a substance that helps to increase vigor. Weakened digestion reduces Ojas, which reduces the body’s natural vigor and vitality. A proper diet can help in ensuring the digestive processes work well. This can increase Ojas and improve vitality.
Along with a balanced diet, proper hydration, and good habits, Ayurvedic supplements such as Ashwagandha Lehyam to enhance the metabolic rate are also essential. The food must be warm and freshly made. Overly processed and preserved foods should be avoided. One must eat during the day with the largest meal being at midday. Eating at night is to be avoided as the digestive strength is poor when the sun is down and this affects the metabolism. Too much of the foods that aggravate the troublesome Dosha should be avoided. Getting enough quality sleep and learning how to manage stress and anxiety are very important. This Lehyam also has ingredients that help the body to handle stress better and also give sound sleep at night.
Low muscle mass
This ayurvedic lehyam contains ingredients that provide the body with the required nourishments to help increase body weight. By promoting hunger naturally, Aswagandhadi Lehyam helps the body to get a balanced amount of healthy fat. Muscles, bones, and joints gain strength with a regular intake of this lehyam with warm milk or as suggested by your doctor. The Lehyam also has ingredients that help and support the digestion so that the food that is taken is fully metabolised.
Fatigue and low energy level
It is a healthy supplement to treat chronic stress, and the conditions arising because of this. It reduces body aches, tiredness, physical weakness, exhaustion, breathing problems after working for a little bit. When the adrenal glands of the body are not working properly, blood pressure and blood sugar rate rise and further unhealthy fat does not burn which in return may make the body lethargic and sluggish. By promoting strength to the muscles and adrenal health, this reduces physical weakness in old and young people. Sometimes energy levels are low when one is recuperating from a debilitating illness. At this time a supplement such as this Lehayam helps the body to recoup and regain its lost vitality much quicker.
People who are Vata dominant and have an aggravated Vata Dosha have a tendency to be forgetful about meals. This can weaken the digestive fire. They also tend to be lighter than their counterparts. They should be careful not to throw this Dosha out of balance.
Causes of low metabolism
Keeping your metabolism healthy is crucial for maintaining a healthy weight. Our unhealthy habits can make it hard for you to boost metabolism and slow down bodily function.
- Your genes and hormones
- Eating too little calories
- Lack of sleep
- Following a strict weight loss diet
- Not drinking enough water
- Consuming too much caffeine
- Not enough calcium in your body
- Not taking carbs
- No fixed eating regimen
- Chronic stress
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Too much dieting and fasting
- Weak digestion and digestive fire
- Excessive exercise, study or any other mentally taxing activity
- Grief or heartbreak after losing a loved one
Aswagandhadi Lehyam benefits are not limited to helping boost up metabolism rather it is also known to help improve physical stamina, relieve stress, improve appetite level, etc.
Ashwagandhadi Lehyam benefits include all-around support for all the factors that are advised for the body to be strengthened and revitalised.
Ashwagandha Lehyam Buy Online
Kerala Ayurveda uses the best handpicked ingredients in every formulation to aid your well being. Buy genuine Ashwagandha Lehyam online on our website or on Amazon. This Ayurvedic stamina booster can help counter weakness and lack of vigor.
Strengthening - An Overview
The general opinion on strengthening the body and building mass is two-fold. One must exercise appropriately to build the musculature that is desired. This is to be supported by a very nutritious diet that is particularly high in protein. Food can be taken in between the usual three meals a day but even these mini-meals or snacks are to be taken at the same time every day.
Is this ayurvedic medicine safe for pregnant women?
It may not work well on pregnant women or breastfeeding women. Kindly consult your ayurvedic physician before including Aswagandhadi Lehyam in your health regimen.
Can it be taken with water?
For best results, take it along with warm milk about 30-45 minutes before the meal.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of the children
- Overdose may trigger side effects
- Can Aswagandhadi Lehyam be taken by ladies?
Yes, Aswagandhadi Lehyam can be taken by women. However, it’s important that you consider the dosage and precautions that come with taking the treatment. It’s highly suggested that you take around 700 mg of Ashwagandha on a daily basis. Aswagandhadi Lehyam has plenty of benefits for women besides menopause balancing They can act as mood boosters, provide energy, help in hormonal balance and stabilize blood sugar.
- Is this product sugar-free?
No, Aswagandhadi Lehyam's preparation involves a generous use of sugar. Once the sugar is added to a boiled and simmered mixture, then it’s reduced further until the mixture has a jam-like consistency.
- Does this product help in gaining weight?
When Aswagandhadi Lehyam is taken with additional fattening ingredients, daily, then it can lead to weight gain. Also, Aswagandhadi Lehyam helps increase appetite which can help with weight gain as well. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and good lifestyle habits is also important for weight gain.
- Is this product an ayurvedic medicine for protein?
Aswagandhadi Lehyam does contain root powder, which has 3.4 grams of protein in it. Studies have shown that people who take ashwagandha regularly have gained a significant amount of muscle size and strength. This is more prominent in men because Aswagandhadi Lehyam can increase muscle mass, reduce body fat, and increase strength.
- How shall we consume this product with milk or water?
You can have the powder with milk or water, it depends on personal preference, but it needs to be consumed after meals. Traditionally, it’s used as a powder and it’s mixed with warm milk and honey; this mixture helps regulate sleep cycles and mood swings as well. You can have a cup of milk with 1 teaspoon of Aswagandhadi Lehyam before going to bed.