AVP Ayurveda Asana Eladi Tailam is a traditional herbal oil, used in the Ayurvedic treatment of headache, ear and eye diseases. It is prepared in sesame oil base – called as Asana Eladi Tailam. It is also prepared in coconut oil base, called as Asana Eladi Kera tailam / Asanaeladi coconut oil. This oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda principle.
AVP Ayurveda Asana Eladi Tailam Benefits:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment for headache, ear and eye diseases.
- It is also useful in skin diseases. More effective to prevent catarrh.
How to use?
It is used for external application only. It is applied over head. It is also used for Ayurvedic treatment procedures like head massage. If needed, it can be used as hair oil.
Asana Eladi Tailam Side Effects: There are no known side effects of this oil.
Asana Eladi Tailam Ingredients:
- Asana – Pterocarpus marsupium
- Bilvamoola – Aegle marmelos
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
These above herbs are used to prepare Kashayam
The following herbs are added in paste form
- Ela – Elettaria cardamomum
- Sthoola Ela – Amomum Subulatum
- Turushka – Hydnocarpus laurifolia
- Pushkaramoola – Inula racemosa
- Phalini – Callicarpa macrophylla
- Brahmi – Bacopa monnieri
- Jala – Coleus zeylanicus
- Dhyamaka – Cymbopogon martini
- Sprukka – Adenosma indiana
- Choraka – Curcuma zeodaria
- Chocha – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Tagara – valeriana wallichii
- Sthouneya – Taxus baccata
- Jati – Myristica fragrans
- Rasa – Commiphora myrrha
- Sukti – Ostrea edulis
- Vyaghra – Ipomoea pestizoides
- Surahva – Cedrus deodara
- Ushira – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Srivasaka – Pinus longifolia
- Chanda – Costus speciosus
- Guggulu – Commiphora mukul
- Devadhoopa – Shorea robusta
- Khapura – Boswellia serrata
- Punnaga – Calophyllum inophyllum
- Nagahva – Mesua ferrea
- Kumkuma – Saffron – Crocus sativus
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Paya – milk
Asana Eladi Oil 200ML - AVP Ayurveda