Dasamoola Kashayam or Dashamula Kashaya is a herbal decoction preparation.
Dasamoola Kashayam Usage:
- In treating inflammatory conditions or post surgery to avoid infections.
- Also as a uterine tonic in post-delivery period.
Dasamoola Kashayam Dosage:
12-24ml with equal quantity of warm water once or twice daily or as directed by the ayurveda physician.
Dasamoola Kashayam Ingredients:
- Dashamoola – group of ten herbs. –
- Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha – Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
- Patala – Stereospermum suaveolens
- Gambhari – Gmelina arborea
- Brihati – Solanum indicum
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni – Uraria picta
It is added with 8 parts of water, boiled and reduced to quarter part, filtered.