AVP Ayurveda Dinesavalyadi Keram is an Ayurvedic medicine in herbal oil form, used in treatment of wounds. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala yurvedic tradition.
Dinesa Vallyadi Kuzhambu Uses:
- It is used for quick wound healing.
- There is another reference of the same oil, with different set of ingredients, used in the treatment of skin diseases and to improve skin complexion.
Doctors also prescribe this for the treatment of Sun tan, allergic dermatitis.
How to use: It is used for external application over the affected part.
Dinesa Vallyadi Kuzhambu /Thailam Ingredients:
- Kalka dravya – Bolus prepared from Dinesavalli bark – Ventilago maderaspatana – 96 g
- Coconut oil – 384 g
- juice extract of Dinesavalli and Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) – 768 ml each.
Dinesa Vallyadi coconut oil Side effects:
- There are no known side effects of this medicine, on external application.
- This product is not meant for oral administration.