AVP Ayurveda Jivantyadi Yamakam is an Ayurvedic medicine. It is used for applications in various skin ailments.
Jeevanthyadi Yamakam Uses:
- It is used in various skin ailments – eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, hives and allergic rashes etc.
- In short sightedness.
Jeevanthyadi Yamakam Indication:
- Cracked feet, hands and lips
- Short sightedness.
Jivantyadi Yamakam Ingredients:
- Taila- 5.000 ml
- Ghrita- 5.000 ml
- Arka- 40.000 ml
- Jivanti (Leptadenia reticulata)- 0.119 gm
- Manjista (Rubia cordifolia)- 0.119 gm
- Darvi (Berberis aristata)- 0.119 gm
- Kampillaka (Mallotus philippensis)- 0.119 gm
- Tuttha (Colchicum luteum)- 0.119 gm
- Sarjasara – 0.119 gm
- Madhucchista – 0.119 gm
Jivantyadi Yamakam Direction for Use :
- It is to be used only 1-2 drops for the ailments of above neck for Nasyam.
- Use liberally over the rest of the body for massage.
Jivantyadi Yamakam Side Effects:
- There are no recorded side effects.
- However, this medicine should be used strictly under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children.
The ayurvedic medicinal oil works effectively