Kokilakshakam Kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine used in treating jaundice, anemia, and hepatic conditions. It is in herbal decoction form. This medicine is based on the Kerala Ayurveda principle. It is also available in Kashayam tablet form.
Kokilakshakam kashaya Benefits:
- It is used in treating Rheumatoid arthritis
- It is also effective in Gout and other types of arthritis.
- It helps to relieve joint pain, inflammation.
- It boosts immunity.
Kokilakshakam Kashayam Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects of this medicine.
- People with diabetes should exercise precaution.
- A dose higher than the prescribed should be best avoided.
Kokilakshakam Kashayam Dosage:
- 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- For best results, this medicine should be taken along with two pinches of long pepper powder.
- If the kashayam is concentrated, then it needs to be mixed with equal quantity of water and should be taken.
- AVN manufactures this in tablet form. The dose of Kokilaksh kashayam tablet is 2 tablets 2 times a day before food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Kokilakshakam Kashayam Ingredients:
An herbal decoction is prepared from 10 grams of each of
- Kokilaksha – Asteracantha longifolia
- Amrutha – Tinospora cordifolia