AVP Ayurveda Malatyadi Tailam is an effective Ayurveda herbal oil for hair care. It is useful in Alopecia, hair fall and dandruff problem. Most of the companies manufacture this in coconut oil base.
Malatyadi keratailam, Malatyadi thailam, Malatyadi coconut oil
AVP Ayurveda Malatyadi Tailam Benefits:
- It is used in treatment of alopecia, premature baldness, dandruff and excessive hair fall.
- It is also used for hot oil treatment.
- It can be used for a long period of time.
How to use?
- It is used for external application only.
- Apply sufficient quantities of the oil to the scalp, massage gently. Take hot water head bath after half an hour.
- You can also apply this oil and leave it overnight and take head bath the next morning.
- For alopecia patches, a cotton swab is dipped in this oil and placed over the patch for 15 – 30 minutes
- In alopecia it is used in combination with Eladi choornam, Gulgulwadi choornam etc.
Side Effects and Caution:
- This oil is not meant to be taken orally. Accidental oral intake leads to poisonous effects.
- Keep this oil out of sight and reach of children.
Malatyadi Tailam Ingredients:
- Coconut oil
- Malati – Jasminum grandiflorum
- Naktamala – Pongamia pinnata
- Karaveera – Nerium indicum
- Agni – Plumbago zeylanica