Nayopayam Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. This medicine is formulated based on the Kerala Ayurveda treatment method.
Nayopayam Kashayam benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of respiratory diseases like bronchial asthma.
- It also relieves hiccups. It is good in catches also.
Nayopayam Kashayam Dose:
- The dose is 12 – 24 ml, before food, at about 6 – 7am and 6 – 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
Adjuvants: Vayu gulika.
Nayopayam Kashaya Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However, it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Overdose may lead to stomach irritation and gastritis.
Nayopayam Kashayam Ingredients:
- Balamoola – Sida cordifolia
- Jiraka – Cumin seed
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinale
It is added with 8 parts of water, boiled and reduced to quarter part, filtered.