AVP Ayurveda Rasnairandadi Kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine used in backache, low back pain, pain in flanks and locked jaw. It is more commonly used in South Indian Ayurveda practice.
Rasnairandadi Kashayam Tablet Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of Gout – arthritis.
- It is used in aches and pains related back.
- It is useful in the treatment of lumbar spondylosis, low back ache.
- It helps to relieve pain and swelling.
- It relaxes muscles and relieves inflammation.
- It is also helpful to relieve pain related to external injury.
- It is used for treating osteo arthritis, gout, rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is used in treating joint pains associated with elevated blood ESR levels.
Rasna Erandadi Kashayam Tablet Dose:
- 10 – 15 ml, once or two times a day before food.
- If the kashayam you have purchased is concentrated, then while taking this Kashayam, equal quantity of water should be added before consumption.
- Traditionally this Kashayam is given along with half a teaspoon of ghee and sesame oil.
Rasnairandadi Kashayam Tablet Side Effects:
- It is not having any side effects.
- In very high doses, it may worsen gastritis.
Rasnairandadi Kashayam Tablet Ingredients:
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Eranda – Ricinus communis
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Sahachara – Barleria prionitis
- Vari – Asparagus racemosus
- Dusparsha – Tragia involucrata
- Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
- Amruta – Tinospora cordifolia
- Dehahva – Cedrus deodara
- Ativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Ghana – Cyperus rotundus
- Ikshura – Asteracantha longifolia
- Shati – Hedychium spicatum
- Vishwa – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
Coarse powder of above medicines is added with 16 times water, boiled and reduced to 4 times and filtered.
Shelf Life: The shelf life of market available Kashayam bottle is three years. Because they are added with preservatives.
If this Kashayam is prepared at home, then it has shelf life of only one day.