Sankha Bhasmam Capsule is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Conch shell. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of gastritis, abdominal pain, malabsorption syndrome etc.
Sankha Bhasmam Capsule Uses:
- It is coolant, improves skin color and complexion.
- It is useful in the treatment of gastritis, acidity, abdominal colic, malabsorption syndrome, dyspepsia, vomiting, nausea, acne, etc.
- It is used as ingredient in the preparation of Palash Kshar – Alkali of Butea monosperma.
- Growing children, adolescents and post-menopausal women need more calcium.
- It provides natural calcium and vitamin C for the development and maintenance of healthy bones, teeth and cell membrane.
- It easily absorbs and compensates the calcium requirement of the body.
- It relieves the body from the condition of calcium deficiency without any side effect like constipation and acid formation in stomach.