Thrivil Leham - AVP Ayurveda
AVP Ayurveda Trivrith Lehyam is an effective Ayurvedic medicine for constipation. It is in herbal jam form. It is also known as Trivritadi Lehyam and Trivrilleham. It is mainly used in Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment called Virechana.
AVP Ayurveda Trivrith Lehyam Benefits:
- It helps to relieve constipation, this is a first-rate purgative with no bad taste.
- It is good for the heart.
- It is used in Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment called Virechana.
- This medicine should be taken strictly under medical supervision only.
AVP Ayurveda Trivrith Lehyam Dose:
- 3 – 6 grams once or two times a day after food or before food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is administered along with honey, milk, or warm water.
For purgation, it is taken between 9 – 11 a.m. to be following up with frequent drafts of hot water. Keep in mind that Virechana is done only after Snehana and Swedana, as advised by an Ayurvedic doctor. As a daily laxative, this is taken 5-10 grams after dinner.
Need to take more quantity for better results..ie. have to take 2spoons before bed