AVP Ayurveda Bala Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil, used in Ayurvedic treatment of Vata diseases, vomiting, cough, cold, asthma, wound, emaciation etc. It is used both externally and orally. It is the most favored oil for newborn baby massage.
AVP Ayurveda Bala Thailam Uses:
- It is used to treat cough, cold, fever, vomiting, bloating, wound, emaciation, spleen diseases, epilepsy, asthma. It is used in Vata diseases.
Doctors prescribe this medicine for the treatment of
- Peripheral hypotonia and low muscle tone.
How to use Bala Thailam?
- Internally it is given in dose of 3 – 6 ml, once or twice a day, before food, with warm water or warm milk, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Externally for Nasya, Shirovasti and Snehavasti.
AVP Ayurveda Bala Thailam Side Effects:
- There are no recorded side effects of this medicine.
- People with high BP and cholesterol should exercise precaution while taking this medicine.
- Over-dosage may cause vomiting and indigestion.
- Avoid cold foodstuff soon after taking this oil orally.
How long to use Bala oil?
For external use, it can be used for a long period of time.
Internally, it is usually administered for not more than 2 – 3 months.
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture. Once you open the seal, it is better to use it within an year.