AVP Ayurveda Baladhathryadi Oil Properties and Uses:
- It contains triphala as an ingredients hence useful in the eye disorders such as burning sensation in the eyes.
- It contains some blood purifier dravy such as manjista, sariva etc therefore improves quality of blood.
- It is also used in some panchkarma procedure like Nasya(Nasal instillation).
- Dosha karma: vata-pitta shamak
Dosage and Anupan
Oral dose:3-5ml two times in a day before food, with warm milk or warm water.
For nasal instillation:4-6 drops or as directed by the physician.
AVP Ayurveda Baladhathryadi Oil Side-effects:
- Usually no side-effects but higher dose may cause indigestion.
- Nasya should only be done under only under advice of doctor.
3 years from the date of manufacture.