AVP Ayurveda Bhringamalalakadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil useful to relieve hair fall, baldness, graying of hairs. It is reputed in heat and aches in head. It is also useful to strengthen teeth, to improve vision etc. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principle.
Bhringamalakadi Tailam Uses:
- If applied to head, this gives comfort to those tired from heavy strain or reading. Gives the eyes coolness, clear vision and natural luster to its white,black and red parts.
- Best for ears and even better for the growth of hair.
- Important in dental ailments.
- Gives good sleep
- Hair fall
- Vision problems.
How to use Bhringamalakadi Tailam?
- It is used to apply over scalp. It is also used for Shiro Abhyanga – head massage
- It can be used in place of your regular hair oil.
- For external use, it can be used for a long period of time.
Bhringamalakadi Oil Side Effects:
- People with sinusitis may feel worsening of symptoms with this oil, if it is made with coconut oil base.
- This oil, if prepared with coconut oil base is called Bhringamalakadi Kerathailam
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Bhringamalakadi Thailam - (B) 200ML - AVP Ayurveda