AVP Ayurveda Chemparuthyadi Keratailam is a traditional herbal oil, used in the Ayurvedic treatment of skin diseases. Reputed coconut oil in all children’s ailments. It is used to apply overhead and body. Chemparuthadi Keratailam is prepared in a coconut oil base.
Chemparuthyadi Kera Tailam Benefits:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment for skin diseases like eczema, scabies, and pruritis.
- It is also used to apply overhead to relieve scalp itchiness and dandruff.
How to use Chembaruthyadi Coconut Oil?
It is used for external application only. It is applied overhead and body. It is also used for Ayurvedic treatment procedures like a head massage.
Synonyms: Chemparuthyadi oil, Chemparuthyadi coconut oil, Chemparuthyadi Thailam
Chemparuthyadi Kera Tailam Side Effects: There are no known side effects of this oil.
Usage in children:
- Please note that Chemparuthyadi can be applied to babies. But rarely in some babies, it may cause itching or rashes.
- Test with a few drops of the oil.
- Only if there are no allergic rashes, then continue.