AVP Ayurveda Dhanwantharam - (101) capsule is an Ayurvedic medicine in oil form, presented in soft gel capsule. It is derived from Dhanwantharam tailam, an Ayurvedic oil, consumed orally, for the treatment of neurological disorders such as arthritis, paralysis, tinnitus etc.
Dhanwantaram (101) soft gel capsule – Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala manufactures this product with this name.
Dhanwantara Capsule (Pentacare manufactures this capsule in this name)
Dhanwantaram 101 capsule
Dhanwantharam - (101) Dosage:
1-2 capsules twice or thrice a day, or as directed by the physician.
Dhanwantharam - (101) Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However, it is best to use this medicine under medical supervision.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Seek your doctor’s advice for its usage during pregnancy.
- This product can be safely used during lactation period and in children for a limited period of few weeks time.
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing.