Gopichandanadi Gulika is an Ayurvedic medicine used in treatment of fever in children. It is in tablet form. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principle.
Gopichandanadi Gulika Benefits:
- It used in treating fever in children.
- It is also effective in common cold, cough and asthma.
- This shows good results in convulsions, seizures and epilepsy also.
Gopichandanadi Gulika Dosage:
- 1 – 2 tablets once or two times a day after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is administered along with jeera water (cumin decoction) or water or breast milk.
- Most of the companies manufacture this product in 75 mg size.
- Cold water baths, exposure to cold, wind, mist, and brizzle are to be avoided.
- Body- head, and chest in particular must be covered always.
How long can this be used?
It can be used for not more than 2 – 3 months, as per doctor’s advice.
Gopichandanadi tablet Side effects:
- There are no known side effects with this product.
- This medicine should strictly be taken under medical supervision.
Gopichandanadi Gulika Ingredients:
- Gopi – Hemidesmus indicus
- Usheera – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Valaka – Coleus zeylanicus
- Abhaya – Terminalia chebula
- Amalaki – Emblica officinalis
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Jatikosha – Myristica fragrans (rind)
- Jatiphala – Myristica fragrans (fruit)
- Lavangakusuma – Syzigium aromaticum
- Jeenoshna – Cubeba officinalis
- Draksha – Vitis vinnifera
- Arya – Andrographis paniculata
- Yavani – Trachyspermum ammi
- Krishna Jiraka – Nigella sativa
- Madhurika – Foeniculum vulgare
- Kaisika – Quercus infectoria
- Nisha – Curcuma longa
- Venamra – Smilax china
- Rasna – Alpinia galanga
- Ajaji – Grewia nervosa
- Gadahvaya – Inula racemosa
- Vidari – Pueraria tuberosa
- Kashmiraka – Crocos sativus
- Hingu – Ferula asafoetida
- Ugra – Acorus calamus
- Lashuna – Allium cepa
- Suradru – Cedrus deodara
- Madhuka – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Bhunimba – Andrographis paniculata
- Shilajatu – Asphaltum
- Agragrahi – Anacyclus pyrethrum
- Ajamoda – Apium graveolens
- Chembakusuma – Michealia chempaka
- Rudraksha – Elaeocarpus ganitrus
- Saindhava – Sodii chloridum impura
- Kamsahara – Capparis aphylla
- Tejini – Celestrus paniculatus
- Hariyava – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes
- Shati – Curcuma zedoaria
- Patha – Cyclea peltata
- Shunti – Zingiber officinale
- Maricha – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Piper longum
- Sita – Sugar
- Jambira swarasa – Citrus lemon
- Karpoora valli – Coleus ambonicus