Heal Pain Balm is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by AVP Ayurveda. It is mainly used in the treatment of muscle pain and joint pain.
AVP Ayurveda Heal Pain Balm Ingredients:
Each 5 grams is prepared out of
- Mahanarayana tailam – oil – 100 mg – It is very famous herbal oil used in Ayurvedic treatment of arthritis, paralysis, useful to strengthen bones and joints in case of weak bones due to osteo-porosis, osteo arthritis.
- Ksheerabala oil – 100 mg – Used in the treatment of Vata disorders causing neuro muscular pains, sciatica, spondylosis, paralysis etc.
- Sal Tree – Shorea roubsta – 100 mg
- Sasi – Camphora officinarum – 250 mg
- Peppermint satva – Mentha species – 250 mg
- Taila parna – Eucalyptus globules – 100 mg
- Ointment base q.s
Pain Balm Indications:
Muscle pain, joint pain, sprain, back pain, headache.
- For external application on the affected area or as directed by the physician.
- Avoid accidental oral intake.
How long to apply?
This medicine can be applied for a period of 6 – 8 weeks as per doctors advice. After that time, usually the dose is gradually reduced and the medicine is stopped in next 6 weeks of time.
Shelf life – 3 years from the date of manufacture.
Pain Balm Side Effects:
- There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
- This product is meant only for external application.
- Consult your doctor for its usage during pregnancy.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight.
- Avoid accidental oral intake. Keep out of reach and sight of children.