AVP Ayurveda Karpasasthyadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of paralysis, facial palsy, spondylosis, and other neuromuscular conditions caused due to Vata imbalance. This oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda practice. Karpasa asthi means cottonseed, which is the first ingredient of this oil.
AVP Ayurveda Karpasasthyadi Thailam Uses:
- It is useful in neuro-muscular conditions like hemiplegia, paraplegia, facial palsy, spondylosis, spine disorders, injury, etc.
- Useful in neck pain, back pain, wrist pain, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, etc.
How to use AVP Ayurveda Karpasasthyadi Tailam ?
- It is used in oil massage, Ayurvedic procedures like Basti (enema), Dhara, Nasya, etc.
- Good for application to head and body.
- It is also given for oral administration.
- The dose is – 5 – 10 ml along with warm water, usually before food, or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
AVP Ayurveda Karpasasthyadi Thailam Side Effects:
There are no side effects with this oil on external application.
AVP Ayurveda Karpasasthyadi Tailam Ingredients:
- Karpasa asthi – cottton seed – Gossypium herbaceum – 768 g
- Bala – Sida cordifolia – 768 g
- Masha – Black gram – Phaseolus radiatus – 768 g
- Kulattha – Dolichos biflorus – 76
- Water for decoction – 12.288 ml, boiled and reduced to 3.072 liters.
- 16 g of fine powder of
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Sarshapa – Mustard – Brassica juncea
- Nagara – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Shatahva – Anethum sowa
- Pippalimoola – Piper longum (root)
- Chavya – Piper chaba
- Shigru – Moringa oleifera
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa
- Taila – Sesame oil – Sesamum indicum – 768 ml
- Ajaksheera – Goat milk – 768 ml
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture. Once you open the seal, it is better to use it within a year.