AVP Ayurveda Karpasasthyadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil used in the treatment of paralysis, facial palsy, spondylosis, and other neuromuscular conditions caused due to Vata imbalance. This oil is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda practice. Karpasa asthi means cottonseed, which is the first ingredient of this oil.
AVP Ayurveda Karpasasthyadi Thailam Uses:
- It is useful in neuro-muscular conditions like hemiplegia, paraplegia, facial palsy, spondylosis, spine disorders, injury, etc.
- Useful in neck pain, back pain, wrist pain, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, etc.
How to use AVP Ayurveda Karpasasthyadi Tailam ?
- It is used in oil massage, Ayurvedic procedures like Basti (enema), Dhara, Nasya, etc.
- Good for application to head and body.
- It is also given for oral administration.
- The dose is – 5 – 10 ml along with warm water, usually before food, or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
AVP Ayurveda Karpasasthyadi Thailam Side Effects:
There are no side effects with this oil on external application.