Mukkamukkatuvadi Gulika is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of severe and chronic fever. This medicine is formulated based on Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Mukkamukkatuvadi Gulika Tablet Uses: It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of later stages of fever, high grades of fever.
Mukkamukkatuvadi Gulika Dosage: 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally given along with warm water.
How long to use?
It can be used for a period of 3 – 4 months.
Mukkamukkatuvadi Gulika Side Effects:
- Overdosage may cause a burning sensation in the stomach.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a cool dry place.
Mukkamukkatuvadi Gulika Ingredients:
10 g of each of
- Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan (fruit rind) – Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan – Terminalia bellirica
- Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry- Emblica officinalis / Phyllanthus emblica
- Shunti – Ginger (rhizome) – Zingiber officinalis
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Pippali – Long pepper – Piper longum
- Jiraka – Cumin seed – Cuminum cyminum
- Krishnajiraka – Nigella sativa
- Vacha – Sweet flag (rhizome) – Acorus calamus
- Kiratatikta – Swertia chirata
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
- Jatiphala – Nutmeg (fruit) – Myristica fragrans
- Patu – Saindhava – Rock Salt
- Kumari – Aloe vera
- Lavanga – Clove – Syzigium aromaticum
- Lashuna – Garlic – Alium sativum
- Kankola – Piper cubeba
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Hingu – Asa foetida
- Ajamoda – Ajowan seed – Trachyspermum ammi
- Juice extract of Nirgundi – Vitex negundo – quantity sufficient.
Expiry date: Two years from the date of manufacture. Once after opening the container, it is better to empty it before an year