AVP Ayurveda Prabhanjana Vimardanam Kuzhambu / Prabhanjana Vimardanam Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil, used to treat abscess with pain, hernia, abdominal pain, backache etc. It is used for external application. This oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda principle.
AVP Ayurveda Prabhanjana Vimardanam Tailam Uses:
- It is used to treat abscess due to Vata, hernia, abdominal colic, facial palsy, neuro-muscular conditions due to Vata imbalance and backache.
- Important in sarvanga vata [paraplegia].
- Very effective if applied externally in pounding pain, pricking pain, numbness and loss of strength.
- Controls rheumatism. For quick relief, use warm.
How to use Prabhanjana Vimardana Tailam ?
It is used to apply externally.
It can be used for a long period of time
Prabhanjana Vimardanam Thailam Side Effects:
It is not having any side effects, on external application.
Prabhanjana Vimardanam Tailam Ingredients:
25.6 grams of each of
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Shigru – Moringa oleifera
- Varuna – Crataeva nurvala
- Arka – Calotropis procera
- karanja – Pongamia pinnata
- Eranda – Ricinus ccommunis
- Koranta (sahachara) – Barleria prionitis
- Vajigandha – Withania somnifera
- Prasarini – Paedaria foetida
- Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
- Gambhari – Gmelina arborea
- Patala – Stereospermum suaveolens
- Agnimantha – Premna corymbosa
- water for decoction – 24.576 liters, boiled and reduced to 6.144 liters, filtered.
- Taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum – 1.536 liters
- ksheera – cow milk – 3.072 liters
- Dadhi – Curds – 1.536 liters
- Kanjika – 1.536 liters
- Paste prepared with fine powders of 12 grams of each of –
- Tagara – Valeriana wallichi
- Amarakashta – Cedrus deodara
- Ela – Elettaria cardamomum
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Sarshapa – Mustard – Brassica juncea
- Choraka – Angelica glauca
- Shatahva – Anethum sowa
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Sindhuttha – Rock sakt
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Kalanusarika – Fenugreek – Trigonella foenum-graecum
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Mamsi – Nardostachys jatamansi
- Sarala – Pinus roxburghi
- Katurohini – Picrorhiza kurroa
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture. Once you open the seal, it is better to use it within an year.