Rasnadwigunapakam (Maharasnadi) Kashayam
Maharasnadi Kwath is a herbal decoction formulation in liquid and Capsules/tablet form helps in healthy movement of joints. It helps to balance the Vata (Air) in body so helps in reducing the pains of joints.
Rasnadwigunapakam (Maharasnadi) Kashayam Usage:
- Helpful for balancing the Vata (Air) in the body.
- Helps to reduce the pains and swelling of joints.
- Helps to check obesity especially in females.
- Helps to improve the semen related problems in males.
Rasnadwigunapakam (Maharasnadi) Kashayam Dosage:
10-20ml with an equal quantity of warm water once or twice or as directed by the physician.
If the tablet/caps-2-3 tab once or twice after food or as directed by the physician.
Maharasnadi Kwath Ingredients:
High-quality extracts and powders of wildcrafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soy, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
- Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Leaf Powder & Extract,
- Damasa (Fagonia Arabica) Plant,
- Aam Haldi (Curcuma Amada) Root,
- Mainphal (Randia Dumetorum) Fruit,
- Vansa (Adhatoda Vasika) Leaf,
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) Rhizome Powder,
- Chavya (Piper Chaba) Root,
- Mothan (Cyperus Rotundus) Root,
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) Root,
- Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem,
- Vidarikanda (lpomoea Digitata) Root,
- Saunf (Fennel) Fruit Powder,
- Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit,
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root,
- Shatavari (Aspargus Racemosus) Root,
- Pipli (Piper Longum) Fruit Powder,
- Dhania, Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum) Seed Powder,
- Kantakari (Solanum Xanthocarpum) Fruit,
- Brahti (Solanum Indicum) Fruit,
- Arind (Ricinus Communis) Root,
- Aragavadha (Cassia Fistula) Plant,
- Dalchini, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem,
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit.