Sukumara Gritham 150g - AVP Ayurveda
Sukumara Ghrita is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form. This herbal ghee is made from the Vidaryadi group of herbs, mentioned in Ashtanga Hrudayam. It is used for the preparatory procedures for Panchakarma and also as medicine, used in the treatment of gynecological diseases. This medicine is prepared based on Kerala Ayurveda principles.
Sukumara Ghrita Benefits:
- It is used as medicine and also in a preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of lower abdominal pain in women, abscess, hemorrhoids, menstrual pain, inflammation, constipation.
- This will show better results in hernia and vata based gulma. For those constipated by nature, this will do well if taken daily.
- It is usually given as a daily tonic in lower doses for overall good health.
- It is also used to improve skin complexion.
- It relieves constipation, bloating, pain and itching, which are commonly seen symptoms of piles.