Swasanandam Gulika is an Ayurvedic medicine with herbal and mineral ingredients. It is used in the treatment of bronchitis, Asthma etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Swasanandam Gulika benefits:
Useful in the treatment of cold, cough, bronchitis, and asthma.
Swasanandam Gulika Dosage:
(125 mg) 1 – 2 tablets, once or twice a day, after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Swasanandam Gulika Side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Overdosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
- Take this medicine in a precise dose and for a limited period of time, as advised by the doctor.
Swasanandam Gulika Ingredients:
- Shuddha Hingula – Purified and processed Cinnabar (An ore of Mercury and Sulphur)
- Karpoora – Cinnamomum camphora
- Vatsanabha – Purified and processed Aconitum ferox
- Vara – Triphala – Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica and Emblica officinalis.