Thaleesapathradi Choornam is an effective Ayurvedic medicine for vomiting, indigestion, dyspepsia, and such other digestive diseases and respiratory diseases. It is in a tablet or granules form. It is also known as Thaleesapathradi Vatakam.
Thaleesapathradi Choornam usage:
- Useful in Ayurvedic Treatment of Digestive diseases like vomiting, sprue, abdominal pain, gastritis, bloating
- It is used to treat fever, inflammation, anemia.
- Bloating, ascites, fistula, digestive problems, and anemia.
- It is used to manage complications of excessive alcohol drinking.
- It is used to treat piles. Also in dry cough.
Thaleesapathradi Choornam Dosage:
- 2-3 tablets (4-5 times in a day), 3 – 6 grams once or two times a day after food or before food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is administered along with gruel, meat soup, milk or warm water.
- This medicine is also known as Thaleesapathradi choorna, as some manufactures prepare this product in powder form.
- Usually this medicine is available in granule or tablet form.
Thaleesapathradi Choornam Ingredients:
48 grams of each of
Thaleesapatra – Abies webbiana
Chavika – Piper chaba
Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
96 grams of
Krushna – Long pepper – Piper longum
Anantamoola – Hemidesmus indicus
144 grams of
Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
12 grams of each of
Chaturjata – Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Patra (Cinnamomum tamala), Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), Nagakeshara (Mesua ferrea)
Usheera – Vetiveria zizanioides
The fine powder of above herbs is mixed with three times of jaggery, and rolled into tablet form.
Thaleesapathradi Choornam Indications:
- Aches of Chest
- HeartDiseases of Spleen
- Thaleesapathradi Churna is used to treat fever, inflammation, anemia.
- Bloating, ascites, fistula, digestive problems and anemia.
- manage complications of excessive alcohol drinking.
- Thaleesapathradi Churna is used to treat piles.
Thaleesapathradi Choornam Side effects:
- There are no side effects of this product.
- Children and pregnant ladies should take this medicine under strict medical supervision.