Thaleesapathradi Choornam 25G - AVP Ayurveda (2 Packs)
Thaleesapathradi Choornam is an effective Ayurvedic medicine for vomiting, indigestion, dyspepsia, and such other digestive diseases and respiratory diseases. It is in a tablet or granules form. It is also known as Thaleesapathradi Vatakam.
Thaleesapathradi Choornam usage:
- Useful in Ayurvedic Treatment of Digestive diseases like vomiting, sprue, abdominal pain, gastritis, bloating
- It is used to treat fever, inflammation, anemia.
- Bloating, ascites, fistula, digestive problems, and anemia.
- It is used to manage complications of excessive alcohol drinking.
- It is used to treat piles. Also in dry cough.
Thaleesapathradi Choornam Dosage:
- 2-3 tablets (4-5 times in a day), 3 – 6 grams once or two times a day after food or before food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is administered along with gruel, meat soup, milk or warm water.
- This medicine is also known as Thaleesapathradi choorna, as some manufactures prepare this product in powder form.
- Usually this medicine is available in granule or tablet form.