AVP Bhadradarvadi Kashayam is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine, used in the treatment of asthma, cough, rheumatoid arthritis etc. Good in vata ailments.
Bhadradarvadi Kashayam Uses:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, osteoarthritis
- General body ache
- Asthma, Cough, Hiccups
- Useful in joint pains, muscle wasting, and inflammatory conditions.
AVP Bhadradarvadi Kashayam Ingredients:
- Devedaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Tagara (Valeriana wallichi)
- Kusta (Saussurea lappa)
- Bala (Sida rhombifolia)
- Athibala (Abutilon indicum)
- Dashamula – group of 10 herbs –
- Bilva – Aegle marmelos
- Agnimantha – Premna mucronata
- Shyonaka – Oroxylum indicum
- Patala – Stereospermum suaveolens
- Gambhari – Gmelina arborea
- Brihati – Solanum indicum
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Shalaparni – Desmodium gangeticum
- Prishnaparni – Uraria picta
Dose of Bhadradarvadi Kashayam:
5-15 ml diluted with 15-45 ml of water twice daily before food or as directed by the physician.
Side effects of Bhadradarvadi Kashayam:
- There are no known side effects.
- Over-dosage may induce gastric irritation.
- It is to be used under medical supervision only.
The shelf life of Bhadradarvadi Kashayam:
3 years from the date of manufacture. Once after opening the bottle, it is best to empty the bottle within 2 months time.