Brahma Rasayana (also called Abhaya Amalaki Avaleha) is an ayurvedic health supplement that improves memory, intelligence, mental strength, cognition, immunity and general well-being. In ayurveda, it is a Rasayana medicine, which means it helps to rejuvenate the body, prevents aging and increases lifespan.
The regular consumption of Brahma Rasayana provides a healthier and energetic life. It helps to keep mentally alert and physically fit.
Brahma Rasayana reduces the effects of aging on the body, especially on the skin. It prevents premature graying of hair and early onset of signs of aging.
It gives relief from fatigue, debility, and mental and physical weakness.
Brahma Rasayana is helpful in following health conditions.
- Inability to concentrate
- Low retention power
- Memory Loss
- Mental fatigue
- Insomnia (sleeplessness)
- Behavior disorders
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Hair Loss
- Premature graying of hair
- Skin aging
Brahma Rasayana Uses & Benefits:
- Brahma Rasayana is a rejuvenating ayurvedic medicine. Its positive effects appear on the whole body. Generally, it improves functions of the brain and makes you a healthier person.
- It also provides the strength of the heart, lungs, stomach, intestine, and liver.
- Brahma Rasayana enhances cognitive functions and improves memory
- It is used for the treatment of respiratory diseases such as bronchitis and asthma. In addition, it is also used as an adjuvant therapy along with other medicines in the management of cognitive, neurological, psychological, and psychosomatic disorders.
The general dosage of Brahma Rasayana is as follows.
- Infants (Age: Up To 6 Months) - 500 mg
- Infants (Age: 6 – 12 Months) - 1000 mg
- Toddler (Age: 1 – 3 yrs) - 1 to 2.5 grams
- Preschooler (3 – 5 yrs) - 2.5 to 3.75 grams
- Grade-schooler (5 – 12 yrs) - 3.75 to 5 grams
- Teenager (13 -19 yrs) - 5 to 7.5 grams
- Adults (19 to 60 yrs) - 10 grams
Maximum Possible Dosage As per Digestive Capacity
Doses: 1 Dose per day
Best Time to Take: On empty stomach in the early morning
Eat it without any adjuvant.
Side Effects of Brahma Rasayana:
There are no side effects observed with Brahma Rasayana when it is used per your digestive capacity.
Brahma rasayana ingredients:
- Shankhapushpi (Clitoria ternatea),
- Vacha (Acorus calamus) – Excellent memory enhancer, improves speaking capability
- Amla (Indian gooseberry) – Excellent rejuvenator and anti oxidant.
- Dashamoola, Pippali (Piper longum),
- Ela (Elttaria cardamomum)
- Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) – improves strength of respiratory system
- Guduchi (Indian tinospora) – Powerful immunomodulator herb
- Shatavari (Asperagus racemosus) – good for male and female reproductory systems and for gastric complaints.
- Haridra – highly recommended anti allergic agent. good for skin, lungs and fights against cancer.
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa),
- Ikshu(Saccharum officinarum),
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris),
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus),
- Usheera (Vetivaria zizanioides) – cleanses and rejuvenates kidneys and bladder.
- Bala – improves overall strength,
- Vidanga – Embeila ribes- fights against toxins and micro organisms bacteria
- Along with these, Brahma rasayana also contains Bimbi (coccinea indica – fights against fever),
- Jivanti (Holostemma annulare – a rejuvenator),
- yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) etc. herbs.
Which bring act synergistically on the body to bring about overall rejuvenation benefits.