AVP Ayurveda Dashamoola Haritaki is an effective Ayurvedic medicine for a variety of diseases. It is in herbal jam or paste form. It is also known as Dashamoola Haritaki rasayana and Dasamulaharitaki leham.
Dashamoola Haritaki Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of chronic inflammatory conditions, fever, emaciation, rheumatoid arthritis, bleeding diseases, urinary infection, gulma, anemia, ailments of the liver.
- It improves weight and is rich in nutrition.
- Clears the bowels.
Doctors also use Dasamool Haritaki for the treatment of
- Obesity – usually with a dose of 1 teaspoon 2 times a day after food with a cup of water for 3 months' time.
- Excess water retention
- Steroid overuse or side effects of long term usage of the steroid
Dashamoola Haritaki Dose:
- 5 – 10 grams once or two times a day after food or before food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is administered along with milk or water.
- Dosage for children below 5 years of age – 1 – 2 grams, once or twice a day, along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water/milk.
- Dosage for children between 5 – 12 years of age – 5 grams once or twice a day along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water/milk.
Dashamoola Haritaki Side effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- A higher dose may cause stomach upset.