AVP Ayurveda Eladi Thailam is a herbal or medicated oil formulation containing ela as it's one of the Ingredients.
AVP Ayurveda Eladi Thailam Usage:
- It is used in hair treatment for skin diseases like allergic dermatitis, ring worm infection, urticaria.
- It is useful in scabies, erysipelas and cattarh.
- It is also used to improve skin complexion and texture.
- It is used for external application for skin detox treatment.
Effect on Dosha – Balances Vata and KaphA.
External application only.
It is also prepared from coconut oil as the base.
Eladi Thailam Ingredients:
Tila taila – Oil of Sesamum indicum / coconut oil
- Ela – cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Sthoola Ela – Amomum subulatum
- Turushka – Hydnocarpus laurifolia
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Phalini – Callicarpa macrophylla
- Mamsi – Nardostachys jatamansi
- Jaladhyamaka- Coleus zeylanicus
- Sprikka – Anisomeles malabarica
- Choraka – Angelica archagelica
- Chochapatra – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Tagara – Valeriana wallichii
- Sthauneya – Taxus baccata
- Jati- Myristica fragrans
- Rasa – Commiphora myrrha
- Shukti – Ostrea edulis
- Vyaghranakha – Capparis sepiaria
- Marahva – Cedrus deodara
- Aguru- Aquilaria agallocha
- Shrivasaka – Pinus longifolia
- Kumkuma – Saffron – Crocus sativus
- Chanda – Costus speciosus
- Guggulu – Commiphora mukul
- Devadhupa – Shorea robusta
- Khapura – Boswellia serrata
- Punnaga – Calophyllum inophyllum
- Nagahva – Mesua ferrea