AVP Ayurveda Karpooradi Thailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil, prepared in sesame oil or coconut oil base. It is used in muscular pain, rheumatic complaints, muscle cramps etc. This oil is based on Kerala Ayurveda principles. It is also known as Karpuradi tailam.
AVP Ayurveda Karpooradi Thailam Benefits:
- It is used for a wide variety of complaints.
- It is used to relieve muscular pain, rheumatoid complaints, joint pain, joint stiffness.
- It relieves muscle pain and stiffness.
- It is applied to the chest to relieve chest congestion.
- It has got a rubefacient effect. Improves blood circulation and brings about warmth.
- It is used to relieve neck pain, back pain, and multiple joint pains.
- Excellent for cramps and numbness and so is essential in cholera.
How To Use AVP Ayurveda Karpooradi Thailam:
- It is used for external application only. It is not used for internal administration.
- It is also used as a massage oil.
- Apply this over the area of pain and do Swedana therapy with flannel dipped in water boiled with castor leaves- Eranda patra or Vatamkolli- Justicia gendarussa. Swedana may be done by other means too.
How to apply karpuradi oil for sinus / blocked nose:
Apply it on the front and sides of the forehead and on either side of the nose. It can be applied two times a day.
How to use Karpooradi oil for Migraine:
- 10 drops of the oil is taken into the finger tips and rubbed gently over the forehead for 2 minutes.
- This helps to relieve pain associated with migraine. However, this is a temporary remedy for migraine.
Karpooradi oil Ingredients:
- It is prepared either in coconut oil or Sesame oil base.
Other ingredient than coconut oil is – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora.
i am not giving 5 star because , the smell of the thailam seemed a bit different from the usual which i Have used
Karpooradi Thailam - AVP Ayurveda