AVP Ayurveda Kumkumadi Thailam / Kunkumadi Oil is Ayurvedic herbal oil used for face massage. It is helpful to improve skin texture, complexion and also to relieve skin problems such as acne, scars etc. Kumkuma means saffron, which is the main ingredient of this medicine.
AVP Ayurveda Kumkumadi Tailam / Kunkumadi Oil Benefits:
- Improves skin complexion and texture.
- Relieves blemishes, acne, acne scars, white and black heads, dark circle, sun tans, wrinkles.
- It is a good face massage oil.
- It has both cleansing and nourishing effect on skin.
- It has anti aging qualities.
- Adds radiance to the skin.
- Removes scars, pimples, blemishes and wrinkles.
- Useful in sun tan.
- Makes skin radiant and beautiful.
How To Use Kunkumadi Oil / Kumkumadi Tailam ?
- Take just 3 -5 drops of the oil into your hands, apply a light coat of it evenly onto the face or to the acne area.
- Do a gentle massage with your fingers.Leave it for 10 – 20 minutes.
- Wash off with hot water.
- It can be used for 2 – 3 times in a day, continuously for a week. After that, it can be used once daily.
- It can be used for Nasya also with Anu Tailam.
- Kumkumadi oil is also used for face-steaming and vaporization. 5-10 drops of it is added to water, boiled and steam is directed on face for 5 – 10 minutes.
How to use Kunkumadi oil for dark circles?
Take 5 drops of the oil on to your thumb. Gently rub over the dark circle area, 2 minutes each, in moon shaped movements, below the eyes. Do this for both the eyes. Wash off with hot water and soap.Do this 2 times a day.
Kunkumadi Oil / Kumkumadi Tailam Indication:
- Dull and complexion less skin.
- Hyper-pigmentation, freckles
- Pimple, acne scars
- Wrinkled skin.
Kumkumadi Thailam / Kunkumadi Oil 5ML - AVP Ayurveda