AVP Ayurveda Maharajaprasarini Thailam is a famous Ayurveda oil used for internal and external applications. It is used in neurological problems. This oil is also available in capsule form.
AVP Ayurveda Maharajaprasarini Tailam Benefits:
It is used in all the Vata related diseases.
Vata related diseases comprises of
- Neurological diseases like neuritis, neuralgia, paralysis and
- Skeleto muscular complaints like arthritis, muscular dystrophy, myalgia,
- Trigeminal neuralgia, tendinitis etc.
- Promotes sex and potency in males, improves sexual strength, useful in premature ejaculation, sex weakness.
- Is of proven effect in vaginal discharge, gulma, and infertility in women.
- Not only humans but also elephants and horses debilitated with vata, benefit from this.
How to use AVP Ayurveda Maharajaprasarini Tailam?
This oil is taken orally – 5- 10 drops with warm milk or water before food once or twice a day as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Capsule dosage is usually – 1 – 2 capsules once or twice a day before food with warm milk or water.
It is also used for external applications.
This medicine should only be taken under medical prescription only.
Maharajaprasarini Tailam Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this oil.
- People with diabetes, hypercholesterolemia, and high BP should exercise precautions while taking orally.
After using many oils, thus oil gives good strength for nerves