Narayana Thailam (B) - AVP Ayurveda
AVP Ayurveda Narayan Oil is an Ayurvedic oil (Thailam). It is used in the treatment of many neuromuscular and skeletomuscular conditions, such as arthritis, neuralgia etc. It is one of the most widely used Ayurvedic oils. It is used both for oral administration and external application. This product is also called Cheirya Narayana Thailam.
AVP Ayurveda Narayana Oil uses:
- It is useful to relieve aches and pains due to traveling.
- It is useful to improve bone strength in osteoporosis and arthritis.
- It is useful in joint disorders like Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, lumbar and cervical spondylosis, gout.
- Orally, it is used in the treatment of oligospermia, male and used as Ayurvedic medicine for infertility in female.
- It is used for nasal installation to improve the strength of sense organs and to treat hearing and vision problems.
- It is helpful in a locked jaw and toothache.
- It helps to relieve testicular pain, on massage.
- It is used for faster healing of tendon and ligament injury of muscles and joints.
How to use Narayana Thailam?
- It is used for massage.
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment like Dhara, Nasya, Basti treatment etc.
- Dose for oral intake is – 5 – 20 drops once or twice a day, before food, with warm water or warm milk, as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This oil is used for massage for ladies, after delivery, to improve body strength.
- It is also used as massage oil for babies.
Narayana Tailam Side Effects:
- No side effects are known with this oil, on external administration.
- Oil’s oral intake should only be done strictly under medical supervision.