Panchakola Choornam is an Ayurvedic medicine in herbal powder form. It is used in the treatment of anorexia, indigestion, bloating, abdominal colic pain etc.
Panchakola Choornam uses:
- It improves digestion, relieves bloating, ascites, indigestion, anorexia etc.
- It is also used in initial phase of Panchakarma treatment.
Panchakola Churna Dosage:
3 grams, once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally given along with honey, buttermilk and hot water.
Panchakola Churnam Side Effects:
- Self medication with this medicine is strictly not recommended. Take this only under strict medical supervision.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Diabetic, hypertensive patients, cardiac patients, obese people, pregnant ladies, lactating mothers and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
- Over-dosage may cause gastritis.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Panchakola Choorna ingredients:
The 5 chief ingredients of Panchakola are –
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Pippalimula (Root of Piper longum)
- Chavya (Piper retrofractum)
- Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) and
- Nagara or Shunti (Zingiber officinale)