Phalasarpis (Phalasarpi) is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form.This medicine has ghee as its base. It is used for the preparatory procedures for Panchakarma and also as medicine, mainly for the treatment of infertility.
- It is widely used as medicine and also in a preparatory procedure called snehakarma for the treatment of female infertility, it is also advised for pregnant mothers and for children.
- Before starting on this any gulma, vaginal and womb disorders must be corrected for seminal development and retaining foetus. This is good for vaginal complaints.
- Cleanliness is to be ensured during the treatment.
Ayurveda practitioners use this for the treatment of the below conditions. In the below conditions, it is usually used in combination with other related Ayurveda products.
- Blocked fallopian tube
- Incompetent cervix
- To improve egg (ovum) quality
- Threatened abortion
- Repeated abortions
- low AMH
- Ovarian cyst, Chocolate Cyst of Ovary
Infertility due to unknown causes. In many cases, this product is advised as a co-prescription in conjunction with IUI treatment.
Phala Ghrita Dosage:
- As medicine – quarter to a half teaspoon with water, usually before food, once or twice a day, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- For the Panchakarma preparation – Snehana procedure, the dose depends on the disease status and the judgment of the Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is also used in the form of a vaginal enema procedure, called Uttara Bhasti
- It is usually administered with warm water.
Phalasarpis Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However, it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self-medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases, and high BP should exercise precaution.
- In a very high dose, it may cause diarrhoea and indigestion.
Phalasarpis during pregnancy: It is used in the treatment of infertility. But there is no need to continue this medicine once after pregnancy is achieved.
Phala Ghrita Ingredients:
12 g of each of
- Manjishta – Rubia cordifolia
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Tagara – Valeriana wallichi
- Triphala – Haritaki, Vibhitaki and Amla
- Sharkara – sugar
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Haridra – Turmeric
- Daruharidra – Berberis aristata
- Madhuka – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Meda – Polygonatum cirrhifolium
- Dipyaka – Trachyspermum roxburghianum
- Katukarohini – Picrorrhiza kurroa
- Payasya – Ipomea mauritiana
- Hingu – Asa foetida
- Kakoli – Roscoea procera
- Vaijigandha – Withania somnifera
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Ghrita – ghee – 768 g
- kshira – 3.072 liters- milk
Tough the service,package and product you deliver is pretty good Ayurkart could have give free shipping for its regular customer who completes 10/20/30 purchase through your website