Prapundareekadi Thailam 200ML - AVP Ayurveda
AVP Ayurveda Prapaundarikadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil. It is herbal medicine, used mainly in the treatment of migraine, insomnia, etc. It is usually prepared in a sesame oil / Coconut oil base.
How to Use AVP Ayurveda Prapaundarikadi Thailam ?
- It is used for external application only.
- The affected skin area is applied with this oil, left as it is for 10 – 15 minutes, then washed with lukewarm water.
- This oil is also advised to apply before the bath.
- This can also be used for Nasya, the dose for Nasya- 2-10 drops.
Prapaundarikadi Oil Uses:
It is used in the treatment of migraine, insomnia, anxiety, stress, headache, grey hair.
AVP Ayurveda Prapaundarikadi Thailam Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine on external application.
- It is best to avoid this oil before/while driving.