Sathvari Gulam - AVP Ayurveda
AVP Ayurveda Shatavari Gulam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal jam / paste form. It is widely used in the treatment of gynaecological conditions, diseases of urinary tract and liver complications. It is also known as Shatavari Guda, Shatavari gud, Shatavari gudam, Satavari gulam. "Gulam" refers to "jaggery". This medicine is prepared in jaggery base.
AVP Ayurveda Shatavari Gulam Uses:
- It is a common prescription Ayurvedic medicine for almost all gynecological complaints.
- it is used as Ayurvedic medicine for PCOS, Ayurvedic medicine for menstrual pain, irregular menstrual cycles, heavy menstrual bleeding.
- It is used in the treatment of dysuria, urinary tract infections, bleeding disorders, liver complications, jaundice, gonorrhea, raktapitta, giddiness, and burning sensation in the stomach.
- It is given to restore the energy of injured and emaciated people.
- Doctors also use this for the treatment of stress and depression during or nearing to periods.
Its usage in uterine fibroid – If there is a menstrual irregularity, then it can help to some extent. But this is not directly indicated in treating the fibroid.